16 Jan 5 Ways to Improve Your E-Commerce Engagement
Chances are, we don’t have to sit here and tell you how important e-commerce engagement is. After all, when it comes to marketing, there is nothing as important as forming a connection with the people who visit your website.
While most business owners know that e-commerce engagement is important, they may not know exactly how to improve that engagement with their current and potential customers. The good news is, we are here to help. Here are five easy, practical ways to improve your eCommerce engagement on your website.
- Share valuable content. It may sound relatively simple—but it is an essential component to establishing yourself as an expert in your field and earning the trust of potential customers. There are too many small businesses out there who are worried that their competitors will “steal” their content—don’t worry about that. You need to focus on proving why you are a trusted authority in the industry—there is no better way to engage with your customers than by giving them the information that they want.
- Be smart about your call to action. A call to action or a CTA, is the main visual cue that will get your potential customer to “take action.” This may be buying something, clicking on a link, contacting you or anything in between. Your call to action needs to stand out and be clear and easy to see. Your CTA should also be very concise, detailed and to the point.
- Use better imagery. If you want people to engage with you on your website—then they need to spend time on your website, and a great way to get them to stick around is to have beautiful imagery. People like to look at pretty things—it is simple as that. If you want to have a great website design, and one that will encourage people to spend time on your website, then invest in high-quality photos. It will be worth it.
- Keep it easy to navigate. It is website design 101, but this is an important lesson, that every e-commerce company needs to remember. One of the most common reasons that people leave a website is because they think the navigation is too complicated. If someone can’t find their way around your website, they are going to get frustrated quickly, and leave. Keep the website clean, well-organized and easy-to-navigate and your customers will stick around longer.
- Invest in a program to help you. Let’s face it, as a small business owner, you already have enough on your plate—you can’t do it all. This is why a marketing automation tool can be such a valuable resource for you. Robust programs such as Infusionsoft, can help you take control of your marketing automation strategy without having to manually manage every aspect of your campaign. It will also help you engaged with every new contact and new potential customer right away. It allows for personalization which converts to higher engagement—so you can turn those website visitors into loyal, paying customers.
If you are interested in a program such as Infusionsoft, or if you have questions about strategies, you can use to improve your e-commerce engagement—give Life In Motion a call.